Monday, July 23, 2007

the "in between"

as you might have noticed, i changed my blog title ...

well, since the first failed IVF, a lot of positive things happened to me ... indeed when a door closes, windows will open... and you just have to stop focusing to see where those windows are....

one of my windows came in form of answered prayer for school..... I GOT ADMITTED TO NURSING - first try! i was so happy, after waiting like eternity, i finally got the letter of acceptance. this is a good break from dwelling so much with the failed infertility treatment... at least now i could focus my mind somewhere else.... although it kinda hit me a little bit everytime i would see a baby in the mall or grocery store... i would have to stop myself from running towards the baby coz people might think im crazy.... well, only those who long for it would know the feeling.....

so currently, my life is filled to the brim... school, work and a puppy to take care of.... which reminds me, my precious puppy had her first birthday complete with a candle on top of her ice cream - she loooves ice cream! here's a picture of her



and here's a picture of her a week after her birthday - minus her hair!!!!!



no hair!!!!! .... lol! but its just hair... she's still the same goofball that she is, wet licks and all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment